Photobucket

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I Want to be a BUSINESSWOMAN. Boleh x?

Assalamualaikum and Hi :)

Photobucket


If You Want To be an Entrepreneur, you need to start young so that u can gain the knowledge and experiences from the others.

Now, i just apply to be an apprentice in SISWAZAH PERANTIS PUNB.
The objective of this is to aimed at reducing the rate of unemployment among graduates (me) and creating job opportunities for them. They help graduates acquiring skills in managing a business through an attachment programme at companies under PUNB (Mentor) stable.

Photobucket


The Apprentices will have the opportunity to enhance their skills and knowledge as part of the grooming exercise to be entrepreneurs or skilled workers. This programme helps in developing dynamic entrepreneurs and highly knowledgeable and skilled work force in retail, wholesale and manufacturing field.


I choose Business in Restaurant, Confectionary & Bakery.
PUNB will give me the result in 1 or 2 weeks from today, 25th February 2010.
I hope i get my practical's place near to my house


For more info about Siswazah Perantis PUNB. Please click to www.punb.com.my


tq

No comments:

Post a Comment