Photobucket

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pertama.

Assalamualaikum and Hi

I just came back from the mosque for Isha'. I was the youngest among the muslimah in the mosque. Usually my sister would accompany me, but unfortunately she is living in a hostel and comes home only on weekends.

Actually i dont have any idea to story.

I want to blog in English because i want to improve my English skills which is listening, speaking, reading, and writing.Of course other skills such as pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, and spelling all play a role in effective English communication. Generally beginners like me benefit most from listening and speaking instruction with relatively little work on reading and writing. And i hope my skill in English will be excellent like others.

Sorry to say, if you boring with this, get out! i only want to improve my skill.tq. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment