Photobucket

Friday, March 4, 2011

Seharian bersama geng GM di Medan Mara

Assalamualaikum w.h.b
Sihat x?

Today sangatlah tiada mood nak buat apa-apa.
Dengan pening kepalanya lagi and bla-bla.
Ok.Fullstop.

Back to the topic.
On 3rd of March, my friends and i diarahkan oleh cikgu
untuk buat demo solekan and free makeup session @ Medan Mara, Kuala Lumpur.
Demo tu untuk memperkenalkan kat rakyat Malaysia jenama Forest Secret.
korang pernah dengar x jenama tu?

Apa yang i tahu about this product.
It's Malaysian product. And all of Forest Secret product made from herbs yang ada kat Malaysia ni. If nak tau best ke x product forest secret ni tryla.
But for me, yang best product Forest Secret ni dia punya lipstick.
bestnya sebab colour dia yang natural and not too bomb sangat.
Tapi, i bukanlah seorang yang memakai makeup except eyeliner.
Pakai pun time2 ada event macamni. Tupun sebab ada orang rajin makeupkan muka ni.
Kalau x, xdenya pakai makeup.

This event start pukul 8 till 5pm.
Masa start tu, memangla xda orang yang sudi untuk muka nak dimakeupkan even it's free.But tengahari memang mendapat sambutan. Sangat penat. But i'm enjoy.





Linda and Kak Jo busy makeupkan customer




and me busy doing thiss





me busy taking pictures myself and helping my friends to take their pictures..hehehe




Layan all this pic.








Thank you
Wassalam

3 comments:

  1. you look totally different with and without eyeliner eyh..no wonder u prefer to wear eyeliner. I prefer you with eyeliner too, which make your eyes look bigger. Its good to be a girl right, because you all can put on a makeup to hide things. If only man can hide their eyelid and make our eyes look bigger. haha.(bersyukur)
    by the way, overall you look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and owh, the mascara and the eyeliner, perfect match

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. I can't leave the house without eyeliner on except go to Class and grocery shop near to my house but depends on my mood.
    I look like a totally different person without it and I prefer myself with it on.
    Thank you
    :)

    ReplyDelete