Photobucket

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ho ho ho Holidays; Kelantan! Part one

Assalamualaikum w.h.b

Tik tok tik tok just a few more days we'll celebrate 2011.
So, what's your 'Azam' on 2010? opss 2011. Me?
erm... I dont have time think about it. Because too busy scheduling my program on 2011.

Maybe i'll make it on 31st December 2010.

Ok. Back to the title of my post.
Went to Kelantan with my lovely, beautifully, deary sister on Thursday night, 25th November 2010.
This is our first time holiday without my parents, my older and lil bro.
Yeah, surely we're shocked and at the same time feel like wow! are we sure we can handle ourself in Kelantan without them.

And for surely Yeah! we can handle it without worrying our parents. Thanks to Kak Rinie, her hubby and family. And not to forget Amirul. We also hired them to be our tourist guide in Kelantan using our rent car. hehe


Let's the picta story the rest ;)

Our car, rm60/perday

My first day in Kelantan. Baru sampai


Pantai Cahaya Bulan

Me with my sister
Me.

My sister
Amirul and me


Last
Dah puas Cam-whoring, Nilah muka penat plus hungry. (**)

P/s: Myself in this post sangat kelihatan chubbiness. yes, i gain weight about 3kg when in Kelantan. hehe


To Be Continue....

No comments:

Post a Comment