Photobucket

Monday, December 6, 2010

Tumblr anyone?



Assalamualaikum w.h.b

Anyone here know about Tumblr?
I think ramai dah tau pasal tumblr.
And maybe im the last person in KL yang baru tahu bout Tumblr ni. hehe

From Mr. Wikipedia, the definition of Tumblr is a microblogging platform that allows users to post text, images, videos, links, quotes and audio to their tumblelog, a short-form blog. Users can follow other users, or choose to make their tumblelog private. The service emphasizes ease of use.

From Miss Hidayah, the definition of Tumblr is same like blog. But i think, Tumblr is more like presenting pictures. I mean AMAZING Pictures. And i loikee. ;p

Pictures yang i like most is FOODs, FASHIONs and Beautiful Scenery.

Disebabkan itu, i made my Tumblr..

this is my Tumblr.

http://hidayahalid.tumblr.com

My tumblr is mostly reblog from others. hehe. which mean my pictures and writing only 10%. I think.hehe

So. Feel free to visit my Tumblr.

Thank you babes

Chiow!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment