Photobucket

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Ho ho ho Holidays Yaw!

Assalamualaikum w.h.b and happy weekend

Sihat?
i Hope you guys sihat with your loved one.

Rite now, just come back from holidays in Penang with my parents, auntie and lil bro.
Tersangatlaaah penat and really need a rest.
Tomorrow baru start doing laundry, kemas beg dan sewaktu dengannya.

I'll upload pic when im free.

Curently i miss my sayangs very much. haishhh



Me and my sayangs. love and miss you very much ;)




p/s: someone told me that my face and my act look alike seorang ibu. haha.

2 comments:

  1. background lagu you syok
    semoga berbahagia with your loved one too
    why don't you post something about your loved one

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've already post pic and story bout my loves.
    their name alia, amir and aina.
    love them both.
    thank you

    ReplyDelete